Important information for our clients: COVID-19
03/16/2020, 23:32:00 – Our life does not stop but our behavior will change...
IMPORTANT INFORMATIO FOR OUR CLIENTS: COVID-19
WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER!
During this very difficult time we are keenly aware of the need to keep you both physically and mentally healthy. We care about you and our office has always strived to be the best and ahead of the game. Therefore as the situation continues to develop we will continue to monitor, learn, and apply necessary sanitary and health precautions.
Our life does not stop but our behavior will change.
- MINIMIZE TOUCHING HIGH-CONTACT SURFACES (DOOR HANDLES, DOORS, ETC.).
- WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE OFFICE.
- WE HAVE MOVED CHAIRS AROUND THE OFFICE TO ALLOW RESPONSIBLE SAFE “SOCIAL DISTANCING” ( 5 FEET APART).
- IF YOU PREFER TO WAIT IN YOUR CAR, LET US KNOW AND WE WILL CALL YOU FOR YOUR APPT.
- BRING YOUR OWN DRINK, OR ALLOW YOUR CLINICIAN TO GET YOU WATER IF NEEDED.
- OUR WAITING ROOM WINDOW WILL BE OPEN TO ALLOW A BETTER AIR CIRCULATION.
- PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING PHYSICALLY WELL, STAY HOME AND LET US KNOW.
- OUR THERAPISTS USE ALL HIPPA APPROVED FORMS OF DISTANT COUNSELING.
THIS WILL ALWAYS HELP US SEE YOU SAFELY AND COMFORTABLY!
Thank you! Stay well and happy!
Latest blog entries
04/18/2021, 22:31:00 – Mr. Kathleen Harty interviewed me a couple of weeks ago and here are the results!
02/18/2021, 23:56:00 – Access to STD testing resources
11/29/2020, 13:50:00 – WPATH 26th Scientific Symposium
07/21/2020, 22:51:00 – I am happy to share Dr. Weiss' blog: free online addiction recovery resources for all types of addiction. It is crucial not to be during these very demanding and "socially distancing" times…
03/21/2020, 22:59:00 – Just recently I came across and article by Devon Frye (2020) about "the best antidepressants." More and more these days we fortunately turn towards nature and natural resources, environmentaly…